Recipe for Mediterranean Style Baked Cod en Papillote
4 5-6 oz. cod fillets
1 cup grape tomatoes, washed and sliced
½ cup fresh or bottled pesto
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and place top oven rack in center position. Cut parchment paper
into 4 large squares, approximately 12” x 12”.
2. On a flat surface, place a cod fillet on one square, positioning it toward the bottom
center of the paper. Sprinkle the cod with salt and black pepper, as desired. Top the fillet
with sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of pesto.
3. Fold the parchment paper in half and seal the bottom edge by tightly folding where the
two halves come together. Repeat on each side.
4. Set the sealed pack on a large rimmed baking sheet and repeat process with remaining 3 cod fillets. When finished, place baking sheet in pre-heated oven on center rack and bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately with a salad or side dish of your choice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
This is a quick and healthy weeknight dinner that is absolutely full of flavor. This recipe works well with any side dish you choose. In fact, you could pair it with Cucumber Noodles with Fresh Basil Pesto for a really nice presentation or you could whip up a nice Greek salad.
As an added bonus, clean up could not be easier!
Give this Mediterranean Style Baked Cod dish a try!
This website may contain affiliate links and we may receive compensation for purchases made through these links. This in no way affects your purchase price. More importantly, we strive to recommend products & services that will benefit you regardless of any benefit to us.