Recipe for Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin
4 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
1½ cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
¼ cup heavy cream
3 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
¼ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. dried dill
1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon to desired doneness. Remove from skillet, pat dry, and set aside to cool. Crumble the bacon or break into small bits.
3. Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
4. Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper and toss to combine.
5. Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in preheated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, top with fresh chives, and serve with Mozzarella Chicken Thighs or another main dish of your choice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
If you love potatoes au gratin but want to reduce your intake of potatoes, now you have an alternative. This Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin keto side dish should do the trick. Give it a try!
Try this Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin recipe and Enjoy!
This website may contain affiliate links and we may receive compensation for purchases made through these links. This in no way affects your purchase price. More importantly, we strive to recommend products & services that will benefit you regardless of any benefit to us.