Recipe for Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
4 6-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Ingredients for Marinade:
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. lime juice
2 tsp. organic lime zest
3 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
2 tbsp. fresh oregano, rinsed and crushed with fingers to release oils
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, rinsed and crushed with fingers to release oils
Salt and pepper
Tip: You can double or triple this recipe to have ready for quick lunches or dinners during the week.
1. Add the marinade ingredients to a large glass bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Add chicken breasts to a 1-gallon sealable freezer bag and pour in the marinade mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat breasts thoroughly.
3. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours. Turn the bag a couple of times to evenly distribute the marinade.
4. Remove chicken from the refrigerator and discard marinade.
5. Grill breasts over medium direct heat, turning once, for 10-12 minutes total. Remove from heat and let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes + 1-3 hours to marinate
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
It’s all about the flavor. That’s why this recipe goes with just about anything else you want to serve, including leafy salads or a more substantial side dish such as the roasted tri-color potatoes with rosemary.
Enjoy these marinated grilled chicken breasts!
This website may contain affiliate links and we may receive compensation for purchases made through these links. This in no way affects your purchase price. More importantly, we strive to recommend products & services that will benefit you regardless of any benefit to us.