Recipe for Avocado Deviled Eggs
8 large eggs
2 medium avocados
2 tbsp. white vinegar
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1½ tbsp. avocado mayonnaise
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
½ tsp. smoked paprika
3 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
Sea salt and black pepper
Tip: Add white vinegar to the water when boiling the eggs to make them easier to peel.
1. Place eggs in a large pot and cover by an inch or two cold water. Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar to the pot and bring to a rolling boil. Cover and turn off heat. Let sit on burner for 11-12 minutes.
2. Drain the eggs and rinse in cold water to stop cooking process. When cool enough to handle, gently peel and slice each egg in half lengthwise.
3. Carefully remove the yolks with a spoon and transfer to a small mixing bowl. Set the cooked egg whites aside.
4. Add the avocado, lemon juice, avocado mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika to the bowl with the yolks.
Mash everything together until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
5. Fill each egg half with a tablespoon of the avocado mixture and top with fresh parsley. Serve immediately as a side dish or appetizer.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Enjoy avocado deviled eggs as a quick and easy appetizer or side dish!
This website may contain affiliate links and we may receive compensation for purchases made through these links. This in no way affects your purchase price. More importantly, we strive to recommend products & services that will benefit you regardless of any benefit to us.